Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tuesday's snapshot

we practiced writing Hh on the whiteboard in the morning.







during large group, we talked about how seamstresses have to measure a person to make sure clothes fit correctly. I introduced a tape measure to the students and we talked about inches, measurement, etc...
I asked the students to estimate how tall they thought they were and then Mr. Bowen measured them.
we compared the numbers.






during limited centers in the afternoon, the students visited me at the red table where they had to identify a number and then place that many buttons on their t-shirt.








they also played games on Zac Browser...


drew on our new Doodle Magic...


and found certain items in the classroom and measured them with a tape measure.




I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I made up my own page.

in library, the students finished coloring their clothing, cut them out, and glued them on a popsicle stick with their picture.



0 comments: