Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday's snapshot

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I don't think I slowed down but was thankful for having the week to spend with my family.

we began practicing Oo's today.









we also began writing our letters to Santa and will use them for our bulletin board. :)













we had one last practice for the Tree Lighting at the SUB tonight.

this afternoon we continued working on our Santa letters, played a Holiday matching game, and wrote in our journals.



a former student, Kyla, stopped by yesterday to visit. made my day!



the students did a great job singing tonight at the Tree Lighting!

















and the looks on their faces when they helped Miss UWA countdown the lighting of the tree...precious.








0 comments: