Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Julianne's petting zoo birthday party :)

ok, so Julianne is not exactly in my class. 

but she's in the other k4 class.

and I used to be her teacher in p3.

and my class went to the party.

and I love, love, love a good birthday party.

and I love, love, love her.

so, I think it qualifies for a blog post. :D

Julianne turns 5 Sunday and she had a petting zoo birthday party at her house. We had a blast!



 as soon as we got there the students started playing and feeding all of the animals.





there were rabbits, chicks, sheep, goats, ponies, calves, chickens, a llama, and more!




Julianne is holding one of the baby triplet goats that was born three days before the party! 



this is Kevin. I love Kevin. 
and he loves me...as long as I had food in my hand, anyway.
















then we washed up and it was time to hit the grub table!
Ms. Holly had everything decorated so cute!





























then it was present time! 



thank you, Julianne and family, for inviting us!



0 comments: