Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

today's snapshot

We have had a great last day before break! This morning Ms. Brooke's class joined us and we had open centers: students could choose a center or watch a movie on Netflix thanks to Addison's dad.





As you can tell, it's Pajama Day. :)
 
We also made a birthday card for Ms. Danielle, our class' work study.
 
 
 

 
During Quiet Time, we watched some classic 80's cartoons thanks to Rebecca :)

 
We also had our Thanksgiving Turkey Cups at snack today. They turned out really cute! We filled ours with chocolate pudding and crushed up chocolate chip cookies. :)

 





 
And we enjoyed the AWESOME fall weather on the playground!
PAJAMA DAYS ROCK!!!





 


 
So...my co-workers say I have a small problem with my poop bags. It's not a problem. I say I am just a seasonal and dedicated teacher who likes to hear my students laugh when they see their bag of "poop" in their mailboxes. This holiday's poop is Scarecrow Poop aka candy corn. :D
 
 
 
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Happy Turkey Day from A Hoot of a K4 Class!
 
 
 


0 comments: