Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

today's snapshot

This morning we practiced how to form C's correctly and had music with Ms. Poole.




 
Before music, we had just enough time to watch our eBook Papi, How Many Stars Are In the Sky?
After music, we played Let's Make Letters!

We like letters and we're here to say,
We can make our letters in so many ways.
We can make them with our fingers.
We can make them with our hands.
We can make them with our bodies.
Yes, we can!
Let's make T... /t/, /t/, /t/.
 
Let's make P.../p/, /p/, /p/.
 
Let's make C.../c/, /c/, /c/.
 
Let's make L.../l/, /l/, /l/.
 
 Let's make D.../d/, /d/, /d/.
After reading Quinito, Day and Night again, we brainstormed a list of opposite words.




Our journal writing topic:


Our question of the day:
 
Great job on your C Hunts! D Hunts are in your mailboxes today and are due Monday. :)


 
 
All scrapbook pages are due today. It will start going home with students on Monday so you can learn about your child's friends. Funny story, my niece is in Ms. Brooke's class and they are also making the scrapbook. So, what do you do when you realize you haven't taken a family picture since Christmas because you are the one always behind the camera? Well, you improvise of course!Mommies will definitely appreciate the humor in this.
 
And today is the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday. I am so blessed to be sharing it with the best coworkers, students, and school today!
 

If you have not heard of Erin Condren well let me tell you! I love a planner, a calendar, an address book, etc... It makes me feel great when I use them. I cannot always rely on my memory. After all, I have turned 29 FIVE times already. They have life planners (I have a regular planner and love it! It has a pic of my son's face as the cover!), teacher planners (I will be using my gift card on one), canvases, calendars, as so much more. Please check them out {here}if you love any of what I mentioned. It's worth it!


 


0 comments: