Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

owl bet you can't guess how my room's decorated!

I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. MY. CLASSROOM. EEK! I had the best time decorating for the new school year! I am using the popsicle stick center plan this year. Each student has an owl stick.

 I made center signs using our Cricut for each center. Once the pockets are filled, the center is filled.

I also painted owl portraits for the kitchen, reading, block, and writing centers.
Here's your tour, walking in the front door and turning left...the kitchen center...




the reading center...



large group rug...



This is Hooey the owl, our classroom pet. He will travel home with the students every weekend and they will record their adventures in a journal to share on Monday.

cozy corner and listening center...
smartboard...

block center...

art center and writing center...

fine motor center...

Word Wall Woods...

journal and crayon cubbies...

birthdays...
the front door...


student of the month...

cubbies...
first day treat bags (you can find the tags {here) from Stepping into First Grade's blog!)


other side of cubbies...
mailboxes...
agenda...

and I glued on owls I made using the Cricut to clothes pins to display student work...










0 comments: