Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

bittersweet post

Sad news...this is my last post for the Hoot of a P-3 Class. Great news...I will begin teaching the K4 class Tuesday and will change the blog accordingly. After 8 1/2 years of teaching P3, I am on to bigger adventures, without leaving the CS! Our summer program starts Tuesday and so does my new position. Luckily I am the only teacher in the school not having to change rooms! I am looking forward to a fun filled summer full of splash days, music, field trips, popsicles, and more. To end the school year, this post will be dedicated to my awesome students, the wonderful job they did at the Recognition Program, and their families. I was truly blessed knowing each and every student and their families. I look forward to teaching some of you in the fall and wish nothing but the best of those who will be leaving our school. I love you all.

                                                                         our stage...

lining up before the big performance...

Ms. Kaley's K4 class...

Ms. Brooke's P3 class...


it's finally time!


Ms. Kim's K5 class...

Ms. Poole, our music teacher...

Ms. Kaley put together a slide show which played "Let Them Be Little" in the background. *sniff*



Maggie 

Jemario

Kennadi

Kaitlyn

Hope

Jack

Kyla

TJ

Addison

Zaidin



If you would like to watch the slideshow please click {here}.

At the reception...

Kyla and family

Kennadi and familly

Maggie and family

me and my niece, Ella






These were my end of the year treats. You can print the wrappers for free at Lisa Storms' blog. "Owl miss you!" The portfolio was full of writing, math, and art samples for the students and parents to take home. I also sent home their daily writing journals.

Thank you for a wonderful school year! Ms. Jaysa <3


0 comments: